Dec 04, 2012 03:14
by Chloe Morello
Not sure what to buy for your cosmetics and beauty obsessed friend this Christmas? Here are my ten gift picks that any product junkie would love to receive!
1. Revlon Luxe Eyes Set $39.95 – Everything you need to create a dramatic eye in one affordable kit! Contains the perfect eye shadow quad for a sultry smokey look, the famous Fabulash mascara, Creme Gel Eyeliner and a Revlon Eyelash curler, plus a glamorous Cosmetic Purse.
2. Rae Morris ‘Quick Looks’ $19.99 – A handy book for the busy woman who finds herself sacrificing her makeup routine for lack of time! Great tips coupled with beautiful photography, not to mention the 25 easy to follow, unique makeup tutorials!
3. Benefit ‘Primped for Takeoff’ Set $99.00 – For the supermodel look try this kit. The POREfessional Primer minimizes the appearance of pores and preps it for foundation, the Hervana face powder effortlessly achieves a heavenly flush, and the popular ‘BadGal Lash’ creates fluttery lashes!
4. Versace Yellow Diamond 50mL Set $79.00 – This scent is feminine, floral and sparkling and comes in an equally sparkling yellow bottle with the ‘Versace Diamond’ top. Makes a perfect gift as this set comes with a beautiful body wash and lotion.
5. MAC ‘Hang Up the Glamour’ Hanging Travel Bag $40.00 – Any woman who loves makeup knows that it’s difficult to find the perfect travel bag to house their beloved products! This one is not only beautiful with leopard and lace print, but very practical; it holds items in clear compartments, so it’s easy to navigate. Because it can be hung against the wall it’s a great way to house and organise your makeup while travelling.
6. Guerlain Liu Meteorites Travel Compact $280.0 –Christmas is time to totally spoil someone with something they’d lust over, but never splurge on. For that VERY special someone, there’s this absolutely incredible compact by Guerlain. The powder evens out and illuminates the skin while the collectible compact can be refilled with other Guerlain powders.
7. Moroccan Oil Volume Holiday Pack $115.00 – This gift set contains four of the best selling Moroccan Oil products: shampoo, conditioner, oil treatment and hydration mask all packed into a sleek white travel bag.
8. Napoleon Perdis Allure Brush Collection $139.00 – Anyone that loves makeup knows that the tools you use are just as important as the products you use! This Napoleon Brush Set is sleek and high quality, containing a great array of six brushes to help you achieve the perfect look.
9. Cloud Nine The Ultimate Set $399.00 – Cloud Nine Hair Tools are the newest and most coveted on the market right now, and this set of heated hair rollers are perfect to help you achieve salon-style curls from home. Comes with 12 rollers of 3 different sizes, the heating pod, 12 clips, amplifying spray and one luxury gift case. Experience the best in hair care with this pack!
10. Chantecaille Les Fetes Trio &ndash $108; Seeing this Palette face to face is really something. Chantecaille never fails to impress with their limited edition palettes and this Les Fetes Trip is no exception. The shiny palette easily folds open to reveal 3 of the most beautiful shades; a soft pearl with hints of gold, a silvery slate hue infused with diamond dust sparkle, and a pink sapphire shade that can be used as a shadow and blush. Imagine the eye catching looks that could be created with this palette!
Make someone happy this Christmas with these beauty-ful gifts!