Nov 15, 2013 05:59
Hourglass figure? Busty? Or simply put, you've got big boobs. Then you know that waiting until you arrive at your holiday destination means fewer options on a stylish swimsuit. So we've started the hunt for you and found 18 figure flattering styles available in a range of sizes - D, DD, E, F, G, H, I, to J.
While the black maillot remains the classic flatterer, there are many more colourful options (hallelujah to that sista!) and bikini styles too.
1. Shop early if you need a bigger cup.
2. Try on as many styles as you can.
3. Be particular about buying wired cups in your specific cup size.
4. In store is the best place to get the best fitting suit.
5. If you shop online, order a few styles to try, and seek personal advice via phone or email.
6. When you find a great style you love, buy two!
Brands that do D+ sizes
Baku, Curvy Kate, Freya Swim, Isola, Jets, and Seafolly.
Start your hunt online:
- A fantastic range of larger cups, and brands including Freya Swim - www.bravalingerie.com.au
- For modern styles to a size E, try www.jets.com.au,
- Find styles to an F cup, try www.seafolly.com.au and www.ozresort.com.au
- For 100% lycra, and styles up to size J try www.cozziesswimwear.com.au
- From D to F Cup - www.sunburnswimwear.com.au and www.zodee.com.au
- For D to H - you'll love the range at www.carlaswimwear.com.au
Share your knowledge
Do you have a favourite store, or shopping advice for hunting D+ swimwear? Please do share it with our Missy readers in the comments section here.